Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How to get in touch with your legislators

The LRC is the place to go for all information relating to the legislature

The single best resource for anything relating to the General Assembly is the Legislative Research Commission's web page at - http://www.lrc.ky.gov/
There's you'll find the links for members of the House and Senate, how to locate your legislators and how to track bills as well as contact information for the entire General Assembly.
Please be sure to make note of the contact information, and to pass it on to everyone you know who's ready to help us turn up the volume on HB290 and ensure its passage.

No comments: